Tuesday, July 22, 2008

tag

i am: Sam
i think: i want to see my school friends
i know: I am excited for tomorrw because I'm going to Lagoon!
i want: to see my school friends
i have: a messy room that i need to clean.
i wish: i could see my school friends
i hate: uh....i dont know what i hate...
i miss: my school friends
i fear: rattle snakes
i feel: great :D
i hear: the tv in the backround
.i smell: my house?
i crave: I'm not sure....
i search: for my shoes sometimes
i wonder: where I will be in 5 more years.
i regret: idk
i love: my family and friends
.i care: about my friends and family
i always: dance
i am not: in a hurry to grow old.
i believe: "I can, I believe I can" (its a song)
i dance: ALL THE TIME :D
i sing: sometimes
i don’t always: do anything im not ALWAYS eating or ALWAYS dancing or something :D
i write: when I am in the mood
i win: ........uh.....dance competitions?
i lose: my things sometimes
i never: smoke or do anything gross like that!!!!
i listen: to music
i think i think you already asked that...
i can usually be found: at dance
i am scared: of rattle snakes
i need: something that im not sure of yet
i am happy about:going to Lagoon tomorrow!

i tag: anyone who reads this!

1 comment:

Chris said...

i love: My Sammy