Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mckenzie tagged me!

1. What is something mom always says to you? Some one wants to die.
2. What makes mom happy? When I do something with out being asked
3. What makes mom sad? when someone makes her mad
4. How does mom make you laugh? when she yells at cars and when she says something funny
5. What was mom like as a child? always getting in trouble
6. How old is your mom? 33 34? something like that
7.How tall is your mom? 5-2 about
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? I think going shopping with me or dad or some one
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? on the computer (she's on it when I'm here too!
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? maybe softball or something
11. What is your mom really good at? blogging
12. What is your mom not very good at? I don't really know;
13. What does your mom do for her job? she doesn't have one but I guess driving all of her kids to dance, basketball games, soccer games, etc.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? chicken and rice
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When her team wins a softball game
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? I really have no idea
17. What do you and your mom do together? go shopping
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both like to sing to the songs on the radio in the car
19. How are you and your mom different? I dance she plays softball and runs
20. How do you know your mom loves you? she is sarcastic sometimes but she tells me she loves me :)

Sammy's tags;
Lizzy
Alexis
Melinda

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

thanks for doing the tag thing. Hope I see you soon