Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stadium of Fire!


As you probably already know, I danced in the Stadium of Fire. It was SO HOT!!! We were all dying from the heat! No really we had like 5 people that had to go to the first aid from heat stroke or something. But luckily I wasn't one of them :)


On Wednesday the juniors had to practice from 6-9 p.m. So I had to miss young womens. Then the next day, (Thursday july 3rd) the juniors had to be there at 8:45 a.m. then at like 11:45 we had a lunch break, I stayed and went to lunch with them at hogi yogi, and saw my aunt Melinda :) (she was in line to get her shirts for the 4th of July race) then after lunch we went back because the main dancers had to be back at 1:45 or something like that, so we all sat in the shade. Then at 3:45 the junior's had to get on the field for roll call. We danced till, 5:45 and went home to get ready for dress rehersal. Then we came back and Did the whole thing through. and then we FINALLY went home for the day!!! YEAH! :D


The next day (the 4th) we had to be there at 6:45 and then we did roll call and got on the field and started cleaning through the dance for the 3rd time!!! yes we "relearned" the dance like three times. Then when we were done dancing we went home at noon and I went boating then came home at like 4 and got ready and left. My dad couldn't get tickets so they couldn't come. Then we were all standing in our line waiting to go on the field for like an hour or so; then we FINALLY went and performed! Shanny from our dance studio didn't feel good so she didn't dance, and so I had to fill in her place for like half of the dance. Then after we performed they had all of the people who were at war come on the field with their families and then the Blue Men group came out and they were pretty funny, then Miley Cyrus came out (my little sister Ally thought that I could get Miley's autograph but no. I couldn't) Sorry Ally! :( Then after Miley The fireworks started! And kept going for like 10, 15 minutes! They were SO cool! Well after the show was over my mom came to pick me up and I fell asleep in the car. :D


That was the Stadium Of Fire!

1 comment:

MaKayla said...

you did great at Stadium of fire