Sunday, June 8, 2008

my big secret is out...

YES its true! I can do my ariel. That was my big surprise (how do you even spell that) but anyway...my mom had no idea that I can do my ariel and when she saw that dance she thought that she was watching the wrong person, but no it was me. I was so excited and I was hoping SO bad that my mom was watching, and sure enough she was. I was so, so, so, so, so, excited. but now my mom wants me to get my splits...that one could be a little harder... well love you all! I'll have to put pictures on later!
love you all!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I am so happy for you. I think it is great and I know your mom is so proud of you!!! I know she LOVED the surprise too. See you Friday.

Danielle Christiansen said...

congrats on the ariel. Now you have to work on helping the twins get theres. :)