Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

In one week exactly from today I'm going to girls camp! This is my first year so I don't really know what to expect but I am really excited! I still need to pack and stuff but I am so excited!!!

My dance concert is this friday! I am so excited for that too! I have about 10 dances. I have 3 by Alexis they're names are; Right Now (character), Ladies Choice (character), and I don't know why (lyricle). 3 by my ballet teacher Ellie; Raymonda, Secred Cello, and another well it's more like half of a dance but its another part/song/dance for Raymonda. And obviously those are all Ballet. 1 by alexis lyricle, and it has my team, the team below us, and the one below them. and it is called If Your Reading This. 1 also by alexis and it is...character I think and it is whith the WHOLE studio (yes ages 3 to 13? 14? somewhere around there) and it is called My Strongest Suit. one more dance also by Alexis, my tap dance, Love Shack. Wow! That's ALOT!

Stadium of Fire, I am doing the Stadium of Fire this year. There are 2 different groups the main dancers ages 12 and up and junior dancers, ages 8-12 and yes I said 12 two times. I asked my dance teacher Alexis why it was 12 and up and 8-12 and she said that they needed 12 yr. olds that were over 5 feet tall. and I said well I'm over 5 feet and she told me that me and another girl, Jaylee, were the alternate dancers in case she needed more main dancers, which she didn't so me and jaylee are stuck in the juniors class along with 18 other girls. 20 girls in our class aqnd main dancers only 11 girls...wow....it is still WAY fun dancing with a bunch of 8, 9 10 and 11 year olds. WOW

I have a busy summer ahead of me!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Mel said...

You are the busiest kid I know. You are going to have a great time at camp. I am sooooooo sad I am not going this year.