Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring Break

Spring break has been going on all this week. It was a fun week. Yesturday, Friday, I went with my neighbor who is a photographer to be a model for a photo shoot to advertize a magnet board. It was very fun. I keep telling Lizzy (my friend) that it sounds funny to say that I'm a model. (or was one) When we were done with taking all of the pictures we went out to get ice cream. We went to a place called Meastroe's or something like that and got some ice cream. After that I came home and got to go to the temple for baptism for the dead. It was a very fun and spiritual expirience. I went with two other beehives; Catlyn and Tara. And of course we had an adult go with us; Sister Nashif (one of my young womens leaders) After we did that we went to smart cookie together. If you don't know what that place is, it is a little shop, I guess is what you would call it. They have you choose a type of cookie and a type of ice cream, they then take two of the kind of cookie you chose and take maybe two or three scoops of the ice cream you chose and make an ice cream-cookie sandwich they are so good.

No comments: